January 15, 2010

My little bunny paperweight





I have a real affinity for good packaging.  To buy something - especially handmade - and to receive it well-packaged is like getting a birthday present when it's not your birthday.  I appreciate the time and thoughtfulness behind the effort. 

Being the nerdy office supply person that I am, it should be no surprise that I recently purchased a lovely paperweight just because.  When my little item from Paper Flowers Boutique arrived in the mail, I fell in love with how it was so carefully packaged with vintage ribbon and wallpaper, and enclosed in a sweet little organza bag.  Again: happy un-birthday to me. 





And check out these serious details:






It's the little things that make us happy, isn't it?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

oh my gosh...love that packaging...so pretty and girly! have to check out the shop.

Melissa said...

You really are too sweet!

I also think that packages that arrive in the mail should be special and whether they are a gift to yourself or someone else, they should look like it! That's why I package all my items as such.

Thanks again!

Orchard Packaging USA said...

Select your packaging wisely as the quality of lip gloss is judged based on its packaging. Packaging Boxes is the key factor in the expansion of a trademark. We make unique custom boxes for each brand that helps in tempting the audience. Versatile designs of Lip Gloss Boxes are opted for by the client and can be engineered with innumerable modifications. Top-notch Lip Balm Boxes at economical prices are offered with free shipping. Further discounts on wholesale and deals are offered while marinating the standards of custom boxes.