The following statements are all true:
1. I love dehydrated marshmallows.
2. I hate the oat-y cereal that comes with them (rhymes with "Yucky Charms").
3. I researched the internet and found JUST the marshmallowy goodness.
4. When my husband said, "This is the dumbest thing you've ever dropped $20 on," I retorted, "Fine. More for me then."
5. I think four bags will only take me through the end of the week before I succumb to a delicious marshmallow coma and/or all my teeth fall out.
So, for all the times I was the jerk-sibling who rifled through and stole all the marshmallows from the cereal box, to my brother and sister I say: hide your cereal from me no more for I have discovered the motherload.