March 9, 2010

Little Easter bucket

Yesterday, I mentioned how I plan to defy going Care Bear on Cadbury Mini-Eggs, but I have promised myself (and my pants size) that I will only purchase one bag this year.  I reasoned that I needed to purchase it so I can show you this:

A spring-themed fabric would make this covered pot an adorable little bucket for Easter goodies, wouldn't you agree?  I might try it out and see if I can fashion a ribbon handle through it.

I will take a moment here to lament how much I regret busting open the bag of plastic Easter basket grass.  While it looks all neat and tidy inside the bag when you buy it, try pulling out just a handful of what you need without it exploding into individual strands e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just stumbled on your blog, and so glad I did! I was trying to figure out what to do with these terracotta pots for a baby shower I am planning - perfect, I'll cover them! Thanks!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Super cute - I have to try this (if I dare) decoupage. The question...with or without kiddos?

Two Little Tots said...

really cute...and i am not a fan of that easter grass either...i don't open until it goes in the big basket!