March 1, 2010

Handmade goodness

Images from respective Etsy shops

Being plagued by the disorder commonly known as "sewing deficiency," I always appreciate a brilliantly crafted handmade bag.  Featured above are my latest purchases from talents well beyond my own: Made by Molly, Mary Mule and Tangerine Kitty.

Speaking of handmade goodness, can we talk about this disgusting potholder (shown on the left) that I've been inexplicably hanging onto for nearly 10 years? 

Head over to Moment of Peace to enter Angela's handmade potholder giveaway.  Shamefully, I don't know the differences of knitted vs. crocheted, but anything is an improvement from the junk that I have in my kitchen drawer now.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love those bags - so pretty and perfect for Spring!

Two Little Tots said...

love your new goodies...thanks for sharing these shops!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. That's super sweet!

Ash H. said...

Thanks for the heads up about these sweet pot holders! I'm so excited to not use towels as pot holders any more!

Student Entrepreneur said...

Those look like fun!!