February 19, 2010

Growth chart from Tiny Sprouts

I was disappointed that I wasn't able to post yesterday, but I've been sick.  Nothing fancy, just the regular winter cold, but after a week of dealing with it I was pretty worn out.  But, the sunshine in my day was when I received the Gravy Kids' personalized growth chart order from the ever-adorable Tiny Sprouts!

Obviously, I haven't had a chance to hang it just yet, but after I kick this cold thing, it's on my list.  I love the handmade qualities of Tiny Sprouts products as well as the great primary colors they offer.  I can't wait to start charting!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love the combo growth chart idea! Very cute. Hope you are feeling better ASAP!

twolittletots said...

love it...tiny sprouts is the best!

tracey said...

awww, thanks so much! so glad you love it!!! I had fun making it :)

Little Family Fun said...

That's adorable! What a great idea!
Linda

Carin said...

That looks so nice!