February 3, 2010

Fun with charts and graphs

Last week, another blog author said something along the lines of "I don't read magazines, I read blogs."  I'm finding this to be more and more true for myself.  While I still keep up with local and national news via print and web, I do enjoy the occasional "fun" site and Indexed is no exception.



Its author Jessica describes her work of illustrating ideas "relationally without resorting to doing actual math."  I really enjoy her mix of humor, social commentary and just plain silliness.

A few of my favorites:

Photobucket

PS: What's that you say?  You want another shot at winning some Good Gravy! personalized stationery?  Check back soon for more details!

1 comment:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yet another creative and fun blog. I have to check this out!