January 20, 2010

I like it wild


I talk often about my lofty dreams, such as perfecting my baking skills or being really organized (just one day, please!), but I'm not alone in my loftiness.  Wavey has one lofty goal that she expresses often: to have straight hair. 

Her Auntie Emily - being one of the best aunties ever, of course - granted Wav her wish (albeit temporarily) and busted out the straightening iron:



I'll admit, I was a little freaked out by the results.  My curly-headed pip was flaunting around her choppy straight hairdo with such pride.  I was feverishly hoping that the curls would come back once she took a bath, which they did. 

All was right again.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

really cute...and doesn't every girl always want what they don't have...how can it start at such a young age?!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

So cute either way but like you, I like it natural! Such a pretty girl!

ThatsWhatSheSaid said...

What a great moment that was! I couldn't even finish half of her hair before she started jumping up and down. So cute!